- Go to any BPI, BDO, UnionBank or Security Bank branches to top-up over-the-counter.
- Even better, top-up online if you are enrolled in your Bank’s online banking facility.
Manulife Investment Management bills payment guidelines
Step 1: Pay Over-the-Counter or Online
Payment via over-the-Counter
- Go to the nearest BPI, BDO, Security Bank or UnionBank to fill out the bills payment slip.
- Write “Manulife Investment Management and Trust Corporation” as Biller/Merchant Name, CIF Number as Subscriber/Reference Number, Client’s Name as Subscriber/Payor Name, and the Amount of Investment.
- Proceed to the teller to submit the bills payment slip and cash or check subscription.
Payment via online banking
- Log on to your BPI, BDO, UnionBank or Security Bank’s Online Banking account.
- If your Bank requires you to enroll a biller, add or choose “Manulife Investment Management and Trust Corporation” as Biller then indicate your CIF number as Subscriber/Reference Number, and Client Name as Subscriber Name. Once finished, the enrolment is automatically approved and Client can start investing immediately.
- Indicate the amount to be transferred/paid from your account to Manulife Investment Management UITF.
- Your Bank may require you to enter OTP to proceed with payment.
Step 2: Provide proof of payment
Subscription via Manulife iFunds
- Scan or screenshot your proof of payment and upload in the "Review and payment" page of Manulife iFunds.
Subscription via Manulife Investment Management subscription form